GENERAL SPORT BETTING RULES
1. The minimum stake is COW 10, while the maximum stake is COW 500 per bet slip.
2. The maximum payout for Cowrybet on any given day to an account will not exceed COW 10,000. If your winnings daily winning equals COW 20,000, you will be paid COW 10,000.
3. The minimum deposit COW 100, while the maximum Deposit is COW 10,000 in a day.
4. The minimum Withdrawal COW 100, while the maximum Withdrawal is COW 10,000 in a day.
5. A withdrawal cannot be requested if the whole amounts of previous deposits have not been used to place settled bets on Cowrybet.
6. A bet is not valid until a transaction code has been issued by Cowrybet prior to the betting event. All bets that have not been confirmed before the start of the betting event by the issuance of a code will be considered void. The printing of a bet that has not yet been confirmed by Cowrybet will not be considered as a valid receipt. Cowrybet only recognizes bets that appear as confirmed on the bet list of the betting account. Bets which do not directly appear on Cowrybet 's files or records are not valid. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet please check your Account or contact our Customer Support.
7. It is up to the Customer to verify that the number of bets placed and the amount staked are coherent with his will before confirming the bet. Once confirmed the bet cannot be changed or cancelled by the Customer. All odds are subject to possible changes. The official odds are those indicated by Cowrybet in the bet receipt.
8. Cowrybet has the right to refuse, accept or partially accept the bet amount. Furthermore Cowrybet has the right to cancel all accepted bets before the betting event begins without any explanation. In such cases a communication informing the client of the cancellation of the bet will be sent to the client's registered email address or a private message will be sent to the User's betting account. In case of irregularities impacting upon the outcome of a betting event (e.g. team playing with youth squad because of strike/protest/illness etc.) Cowrybet has the right to declare the whole betting event void even after its termination.
9. It is possible to place single as well as multiple bets. Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event or within different events are not accepted if the outcome of one affects or is affected by the outcome of the other, unless special odds are offered for the combined eventuality. Where such a bet is accidentally accepted, due to human or technical error, Cowrybet reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
Combined bets - Normally, combination bets are created according to the 'x/y' type, in which case the appropriate number of combinations will be created, with the amount of money being assigned to each combination separately. If, for example, you enter the amount of COW 100 for the combination bet of the '5/6' type, there will be a total of COW 600 placed (6 combinations, COW 100). It is also possible to bet on different game types regarding related betting events in the same combination bet. However, since it is not permitted to create multiple bets referring to related betting events, only the allowed number of combinations will be created in this case, with the entered amount of money being distributed to each of these combinations. It is the responsibility of the client to check if the number of combinations and the total amount of money staked corresponds with what he/she wants to bet before confirming the bet. Once the bet is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled by the customer.
10. Cowrybet has the right to limit the maximum potential winning by bet, or by combination within a bet. If a Customer exceeds these limits, he/she will be warned about it prior to the bet confirmation by an on-screen warning within the bet slip. If the Customer confirms it anyway, he/she will lose the right to collect the winnings which are over and above the set limit. The valid potential winnings are those displayed in the actual bet within the Customer's bet list.
11. All the information, dates and timings published by Cowrybet are purely indicative. If the time or date of a betting event is brought forward, all bets placed before the beginning of the event and confirmed by Cowrybet shall be considered valid, whereas bets placed after such events have taken place will be considered void. In case of multiple bets only the selection involved will be voided. In such circumstances the multiple bet remains valid even if the minimum number of betting events required was not respected.
12. Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially postponed, all the related bets will remain valid if the event takes place and is completed within midnight (GMT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it does not take place or is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be deemed void within 24 hours.
13. Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially interrupted according to the time written in the coupon, all the related bets will remain valid if the event is completed within midnight (GMT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be considered void. Where the interruption takes place during extra time and, according to the Sport Betting Rules, extra time does not affect the outcome of the bet, all the bets related to regular time will stand.
14. Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, if an event does not take place in the expected venue, or if one of the teams (for team sports) or one of the participants (for individual sports) does not coincide with those originally scheduled for the match Cowrybet reserves the right to void all the related bet typologies.
15. The team/player displayed on the left side is considered to be the home team/player and the one displayed to the right is considered to be playing away. If a match takes place in a neutral venue, the "n" mark or the name of the venue may be displayed and the displaying order of the teams/players will be irrelevant. If a home team, for whatsoever reason chooses to play on some venue other than their official one, it will be still considered as the home team and no "n" sign will be necessary. Finally, for some competitions, for logistical reasons, not always the team that first appears in the match plays on his home pitch (Country) but it could happen (check the official competition web site) that the match is played in another pitch and in these cases it is not necessary to insert the sign "n" in the match details.
16. Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, the outcome of a bet is based on the result achieved on the game field. Following decisions taken by disciplinary, sports or legal bodies and affecting or amending the result achieved on the game field will not be taken into consideration.
17. In the event of equal position/result of two or more competitors, the winnings will be computed dividing the original odds accepted by the number of competitors that share the same result. If, for example, two competitors whose price is 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (they are both declared winners) the resulting prices will be: 1.4 (2.80/2) and 0.95 (1.90/2).
18. All Void events will be validated by 12:00 a.m. (GMT) on the day following the validation of the result.
19. All the provisions established for Pre-Game Betting, where possible and unless otherwise stated.
20. Cowrybet will accept at the most 3 identical bets, placed by same account/customer. Cowrybet reserves the right to void all bets which exceed this rule.
21. If an event is not offered with the market "Any Other " , Cowrybet reserves the right to add new participants at any time after the publication of the initial list , including eventually requests by customers.
22. The Customer has an obligation to inform Cowrybet as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on his/her account. Cowrybet may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
23. Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
24. In the event of any dispute the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
25. Additional or new markets may be made available by Cowrybet from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read the "Market Rules" applicable before placing any bets.
26. All winning bets are subject to taxes and levies imposed by the provincial government. Taxes and Levies shall be retained by Cowrybet and paid over on behalf of the player.
27. Cowrybet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Cowrybet across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Cowrybet for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
28. Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Cowrybet reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.